PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2023, 16:54
CJMK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Globally Challenged
Just passed my 4yr anniversary and this tax year I earnt €107k and had an additional €29k into my pension on the Phenom while working an 80% flexible working pattern so plenty of time home with the family.
Congrats on your fast upgrade to the LHS, what I have read in this post is that usually NetJets take 7 or 8 years to get the upgrade.

Originally Posted by wondering
Congratulations. Well deserved. That´s well above what the shiny silver jets offer.
What do you refer with shiny silver jets? Vistajet? I have never talk to anybody working there so the only numbers I know are those on pilotjobnetwork, but to me the worst in Vista is the 17-13 roster, I’m pretty sure that the crew are really tired, mentally and physically, from day 12-13 until day 17.

I’ve never applied on any bizjet or airliner in the past, but I think I’m gonna make a move in the incoming future, and I don’t like airliners so for sure my next move is trying to get into the bizjets

Do you know if NetJets is strict with their requirements? I have all of them except the multicrew time, since I’m flying a twin turboprop as a Single pilot, with around 3000h TT.

Here we can read all the good and bad things at NetJets, payroll, roster, fleets, T&C… and every individual may know if that fits or not in his lifestyle, but I’d like to know if some insider has time to explain how is your normal day by day.

Do you receive your boarding pass on your D-1 for your positioning flight? Can you use your frequent flyer or hotel fidelity cards? Do you have stby days on your ON days or its always 3-4 sectors per day? What about extended duty, how common it is?

For sure there is a lot more, but I don’t wanna list all the stuff, so if anything else come into your mind it will be very thankful if you share it with us

BRGDS