PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heston Airlines
Thread: Heston Airlines
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2023, 17:04
Jacktheleon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sadly , it is all true!

I read a lot of animosity up here in the thread. One wonders where is it all coming from.
Let’s just say that the “ best and brightest “ ideal has gone by the wayside long ago in Heston.
To be completely honest, historically almost no one in the Lithuanian airline acmi/charter operators, from Small planet onwards , ever got there on merit, least of all the newest kids in the block . Apple does not fall far from the tree.
It is safe to assume that every single hire pulled some strings or “ tongued some buttocks “.
That generally doesn’t matter, as long as some sort of substance and professionalism is preserved in the decadent process of appointing friends and elementary school snack buddies, in Airline key positions.
In Heston the situation is snowballing downhill at warp speed and unfortunately someone will get hurt and burned.
My advise to my fellow colleagues above is to keep your head down and your mouth shut, because the “little ****s “ are evil, raging and filled with vicious vengeance sentiments, as the recent history has proved. Just stay as long as it suits you with the lowest profile possible.
A ridiculous “code of conduct” exists in the airline while racism, gossiping, mobbing, bullying, discrimination of cultural background and sexual orientation freely co- exists with a healthy backstabbing habit among peers. All is just a pathetic facade.
It is never a fantastic workplace , one in which everyone smiles just to get the wage at the end of the month while waiting for a better opportunity. Sadly it is all true.
Cheers
jack