PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Taxi Speeds
Thread: Taxi Speeds
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2023, 00:11
VforVENDETTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Babyjet_dododo
That sounds about right, something CX swine management would implement, especially when HKIA is starting to get busy again. That’s exactly what that pilots want, giving more free time to the company.
I would still taxi 5-10 knots regardless. You have to make sure the money they dont pay you comes out of their pocket anyway and then some. For instance, ever since our last pay negotiations when the company offered 1% if I remember correctly and then called the negotiations over when we voted that measly rise down, I went back to using full flaps/max reverse/10-15 kts taxi/starting APU asap off the runway/never again doing RETI, every single time. If you do the math it cost cathay astronomically more than what they would have to give just to keep up with inflation or maybe a little more to qualify as a raise, on my individual basis. And there are many others who have done the same.

If you Let them take money out of your pocket and do nothing about it, you're simply a chump. Professionalism has nothing to do with it. Look up the meaning of words in a dictionary and don't be delusional or worse, illiterate.