PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heston Airlines
Thread: Heston Airlines
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2023, 07:54
Jungfrau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An accident waiting to happen

Getting ready to leave . Been here shortly but non even shortly enough: an accident waiting to happen in my opinion. No wonder the good or experienced people leave or are forced to leave. “Never place someone better then you in your organisation “.
Scoundrels and mongrels : that is my definition of the Heston’s “ gotha”. Don’t know who is worse: the self entitled giraffe whose nose is so deep in the COO ass that is not even brown anymore? a @true “gentleman” @ recoiling from leaps and bounces in potatoes nation, landed on a chair..or may be the married weasel and cabin crew shagger who likes so much to use the megaphone to communicate his disappointment to ground staff and sneakly changes the roster to always be in charge? He Should learn how to fly first ….Or May be the “red bull pilot of the poor people” , spy of the management, who has hard time controlling his temper in normal ops with the crew , with the same capacity to be in charge of a toddler.? Should learn how to read first and change his bib and diaper, poor little thing… Or the salted yes men , “commanders wannabe” who never commanded anything in their life, but a doctored logbook ? They should take seriously into consideration changing career path to greengrocery sale.. or “the best”: the chubby, bearded big boss , the know-it-all expert whom no one has ever actually met in any existing establishment doing something relevant or even flying.. a racist : stating “ in Germany we hire some nationalities because they are hard worker and don’t complain “.. dispensing directive, and regulations..what a sad display of ignorance, arrogance, emptiness and pool leadership…
the list is so long..
9000 euro a month they said.. until we have a contract.. 20/10 they said.. but i need you to be flexible.. minimum sectors line-training , but if you are a “potato eater “you don’t even need to know how how to fly: training is for the sons of a lesser god, not for the chosen breed…
good bye .. I am out of this ridiculous outfit.. you are warned: beware!