PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avion Express
Thread: Avion Express
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2023, 04:37
OSTRIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ WhatShortage

All the friends I have, who are flying for Avion, have interviews with other companies or they have jumped boat already, especially after legacy airlines open recruitment again !

Can you upload your roster as well as your "friends" roster ? it would be fun..!

...and please tell me, explain why the company is looking so desperately -non stop- for pilots all year round and now even accepting all ICAO licenses ? Which other serious company hires with 100 h on type ?

Maybe you are not aware of the serious incidents that are happening in Avion ? For example... in summer 2022 (SAFETY ALERT FLT-04/22, dated July 13th 2022): aircraft was cruising at FL360 with CI 100, airspeed approached MMO when the PIC (PM at the time) "took control" and disconnected A/THR by bringing the THR levers to idle, shortly afterwards he also disconnected the AP and started to climb while the OVERSPEED WARNING was triggered !

Now the most interesting part: .....Maximum rate of climb +4529 fpm with a positive acceleration 1.43 G followed by -0.57 G. Airplane reached 37.476 feet !

Level bust by 1476 feet in RVSM airspace ! I hope you understand 'WhatShortage' what RVSM is and don't have me to explain- elaborate further !

That is the level of pilots flying for Avion !! Now its even worst since the aviation market is opening up again.

The next time "my friend" I will give you examples from the SIM sessions where Eurowings pilots were present and couldn't believe their eyes (failures of both Captains and FOs).

Guess what...? All the failures- substandard and incompetent pilots- continue flying with Avion Express but in other operations - projects (not Eurowings of course) in SQD (Sky Cana), AYT (SunExpress), LGW (TUI and easyJet), VNO (tour operators) etc.

Me hot blooded ? NO, I am very happy where I am !

AVION is taking now all the "left overs"....of pilots !

Last edited by OSTRIA; 19th Apr 2023 at 08:29. Reason: more info added