PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avion Express
Thread: Avion Express
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2023, 02:38
WhatShortage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OSTRIA
I consider it very dirty that AVION is building its recruitment campaign on lies and fake news. All of its recruitment agencies like Winget aviation, F2R, SGaviation services, etc. they mention 90 h on average for the summer season which is a pure lie!

It's a pure HOOK the figures they present !

You are going to fly less than 60 h / month during the summer season and less than 20 h per month during the winter.

400 h Max / Year for FOs. Captains and especially LTC they will fly more.

The truth is: you will fly less than 60 h on average during the summer so... 35 E/ hour for FOs [above 1000 BH on A320, otherwise 30 E/ hour)] * 60 = 2100 E or 1800 E (when below 1000 BH on type: 30 * 60= 1800). That will be the flight pay.

So calculate 400 h per year * 35 E or 30 E = 14 K and 12 K respectively gross. Now add the improved basic salary for the summer and for the winter season to have a realistic figure. Remember that is gross ! Everything is on you!

if you declare taxes and you don't hide your income subtract, depending on where your residence is, Minimum 15 K for FOs.

They try with lies and fake news to boost their recruitment campaign.

Bravo AVION... continue like this...What is coming next ? To hire pilots with experience only on Microsoft Flight Sim ?
95 hours next month, ~50-60 this one ( starting the season many training flights and safety pilot)
90 hours the buddy that was sitting next to me
Another 2 guys with 85 sharing the table
About captains, a couple of 70ish hour sitting around as well and 80 the one I flew with today.

They didn't hire you by any chance? I get your bad blood but... Literally not true what you're saying.