PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF says transgender cadets can wear uniform of either sex and advises on chest binde
Old 1st Apr 2023, 10:07
m0nkfish

Received 56 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Ninthace
It is no biggy. If you think about it, all that is being done is to allow whatever process a child may be going thorough to continue during a weekly Cadet meeting or Summer Camp. The DT has totally misunderstood or deliberately misrepresented what the Air Cadets are as an organisation, implying they are part of the RAF rather than a youth organisation for teenagers interested in the RAF. You can also be assured that nothing would be done without parental consent as the laws covering the management of youth organisation are quite stringent.

IMHO it is significant. I've had my kids coming back from school and questioning their gender. My daughter declared she was transexual because her teacher told her so. When I dug a little deeper she had no real understanding of what being transexual actually means and had completely misinterpreted what her teacher was saying. Exposing young people, who through immaturity lack the ability to properly comprehend what they are being taught, to complex gender theories is causing much more issues than it is solving.

As a society we are absolutely playing with fire over these gender concepts. We have no idea of the damage we are doing to our young people in this crazy experiment that appears to me to be about accommodating a very small minority of people. At my work we were told we had to append pronouns to our e-mails and I've yet to see anyone use a pronoun that isn't either he or her and every single person is identifying with their biological sex.

All this change has happened slowly and without our consent. Organisations and charities have been lobbying behind closed doors and coercing people into compliance with their ideological viewpoints. If you speak out now you are vilified, and even hounded on social media. There is no possibility of debate on this topic anymore. And it's very disappointing to see that the RAF has now also found themselves sucked into this nonsense.