PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pay/WP
Thread: NATS Pay/WP
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2004, 04:50
radar707

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I sincerely hope that Prospect are not recommending this offer to the membership.

How many times have we raised issue at conference over 2 year pay deals

The regrading of various units is only going to cause a bigger split amongst ourselves. LACC will all say yeah we deserve it, we move the traffic and we have to take on board new WP, great gives us the dough.

Unfortunately the poor relations at the "NON IMPORTANT" airfields who hold dual validations working with various mixes of complex traffic situations, inside and outside CAS with all the other inherent difficulties associated with terrain, Class E airspace and God knows how many other things, get shafted.

But LACC say it's OK we deserve the money we move the traffic we have to take on board new WP, great, give us the dough.

Unfortunately the poor relations at the "NON IMPORTANT" airports have spent the last 10 years with EVER CHANGING WP, moving MORE AND MORE traffic, but we NEVER got the dough, we never got the recoginition and now to cap it all we're gonna get shafted by the union.. Airports have nothing left to give with regards to WP

God help Prospect if they recommend this offer, you can be sure there will be a whole load of resignations from Airport controllers and I can assure you mine will be at the top of the list.

For too long Airports have played second fiddle to the Area guys, all you Union People out there take heed, WE ARE NOT HAPPY