PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leading Edge LEAP+FI, & TUI UK Pilot Cadet Programmes
Old 25th Mar 2023, 02:21
tmgzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by laurex
I have received second email about 15:20 with the assessment dates, hopefully I wasn't late booking one! Good luck to those still waiting, fingers crossed you will get the email very soon
Hey, congratulations! What date did you pick? I'm going on the 24th...feel nervous but excited.
+ it definitely is 30 places. I can't post a link as I'm new but the director of TUI said so at the bottom of a news post on 8th March, if you search it you'll be able to find it

Originally Posted by holding4release
Congratulations to you and everyone else that got an assessment and best of like with the next stage - would love to hear about.

Alas I have just received my rejection, I knew I had fluffed my digital interview (didn’t realise you could re-record) but it’s good to know I got exactly the same as you on the screening tests. I also thought the generic pointers from TUI were a nice touch given the amount of applicants they will have had (I’m pleased to know I’m in the group that CAN correctly point a camera).

To everyone else that didn’t make it this time, do not be deterred. As SoftwareDev said, there will surely have been an element in of bad luck!
Thank you I'm sure you'll smash it when they re-open recruitment again later in the year!!! If it doesn't come off this time for me this time around I will just keep applying.
Based on my score I think they probably did place the most importance on the digital interview, I have cabin crew experience/currently work for an airline so I imagine that played a factor for me at least somewhat.
+ I'll let you know how it goes, I doubt we'll be allowed to share any specific questions etc but I'll share as much as we are able to!