PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poznan
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2023, 13:02
ana pais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Smart Aviation

I attended Smart Aviation school in April/22 for some hour building plus night rating and in October/22 for the CPL(A)/IR/MEP course and I recommend the school.
In my personal experience, it's was complicated to get availability for hour building (maybe another place for this one) but regarding the CPL(A) it took only a month to do the CPL(A)/IR course. I did my PPL(A) in a small aerodrome and I believe it has the advantage for the students to get some practice on flying in an International airport (the airport facilities ILS and so one, flying near international traffic, ATC comms, and to do the night rating you get experience to land with a typical airport lighting (which I could not get if I went to a small aerodrome) plus Poznan it's a lovely city, just the weather isn't the best to fly between november and february. The instructors also always tried their best to attend the CPL(A)/IR/MEP students needs, and I specially enjoyed my IR SIM sessions and my instructor Karol Wiśniewski which has a huge knowledge in aviation and really makes the effort for you to learn and be very well prepared for your future IR flights. Also, comparing the prices in Europe it has a much lower price.