PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirBaltic
Thread: AirBaltic
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2023, 19:13
patituri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nenovah;[url=tel:11341524
11341524[/url]]Anyone got information how strict is the 300h CAT operation requirement? I presume they dont answer to applications by fresh graduates?
Thanks for any information.
Originally Posted by Flyingmikez142
they do, and quite fast I am fresh graduated with 600TT and I was declined within few days
Originally Posted by WaylanderShade;[url=tel:11386639
11386639[/url]]1. Just google “saab 340 EFIS” and you will see
2. I did not mention any connection between EFIS and ZFTT. Its not just 500h on any type of ac, you can google the regulation as well.
3. “Extra training “ from prop to jet is not applicable, at least wasn’t for me.
We should open a new thread about which aircrafts are considered EFIS. I don’t know if there is any legal definition. As I wrote before, SAAB isn’t equipped with an EICAS, I checked photos there are mechanical gauges instead. But has CRT PFD. I don’t know the percentage of electronic instruments for an aircraft to be considered EFIS. Ideas for new threads…
For airbaltic’s requirements that people ask…
They also hired this period a Czech guy who was flying a LET410, that’s not an EFIS for sure. Maybe someone will say that if you install an ipad in LET410 cockpit might be considered as EFIS, at least for airbaltic hiring team.
They also hired an Italian guy with 0 hours on aircrafts above 5,7 tones.
But on requirements they ask EFIS and 300 hrs on airplanes above 5,7 tones.
I don’t know if the guys who ask in this thread can just apply without having these requirements or not. Maybe in a post soviet country the soviet mentality remains and is enough to know the right people to skip something. Maybe they are just not so strict.
I any case I think they should apply