PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nepal Plane Crash
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2023, 16:16
DaveReidUK

Received 201 Likes on 93 Posts
Originally Posted by RiSq
That would mean he has removed the rest - as it also stated that both were fake (there was apparently a fake video showing the aircraft bank right with an engine fire) - which obviously was fake.

As someone above said, I don't get the logic of the fact he stated that because you couldn't see the pitch up, from a camera inside the plane with no reference points, that it was fake.

Hopefully now the BBC and Guardian have confirmed with the families that it was real, This whole “Real not real” is put to bed.

The most scary thing for me is that people are so accustomed to fakes now and such is the levels of complexity to them, that people literally cannot tell what is real and what isn’t - that is alarming.
Thanks, yes I see what you mean now.

Sadly, Simon appears to have painted himself into a corner by maintaining that black is white, i.e. that the video is fake, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, not least from his own contributors.

Now he has thrown his toys out of the pram by disabling all further comments so that nobody else can disagree with him. Oh dear.