PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nepal Plane Crash
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2023, 19:13
guadaMB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not guessing anything about this horrible accident. One thing is sure: it happened.
Let the investigators to work and arrive to conclusions. This make take time.
BUT:
Let me be suspicious about the video, with all my respects if I'm wrong and the guy in mustard is dead in the crash.
The TIMING puzzles me.
Once the FOOTBALL STADIUM is being seen with the tennis courts before and immediately the SETI RIVER and the 22 heading of the "old airport" and based on different media info and a couple of photos (one in this thread), the place of crash has to be at 28.196869 : 83.984673.
The distance from where the stadium is seen the last time and the place of crash is exactly 1000 meters (0,62 mile).
Video timing: from the last view of the Stadium to the supposed crash it takes 17 seconds TO THE "CRASH MOMENT". The AC was flying slow. To spend 17 seconds to make 1000 meters the real speed had to be in the region of 210-220 km/h (130-132 knots). THAT AC wasn't flying at 130 knots after what we can see in the video from the TERRACE (stalling moment).
Another suspicious element: the fire begins almost the very moment the AC crashes with very good "resolution": THAT'S A FIRE.
Now to the matter: IF THE VIDEO COMES FROM INDIA take it with a pinch of salt.
The "movie" maybe taken some day between Jan 1st (the day of the new airport inauguration) and yesterday and clever hands made it just to... don't have the proper word to describe these fake actions. IF IT'S A FAKE...

Last edited by guadaMB; 15th Jan 2023 at 19:40.