PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avion Express
Thread: Avion Express
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2023, 12:34
OSTRIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't stop laughing

Estimated yearly income for Captains is 100K and for First Officers 60K or more…and much more...

Sure…

Reminds me a cheap advertising commercial.

If someone has the very basic skills that a commercial pilot should have i.e analytical thinking, can type some numbers taking into account that you won’t fly more than 400-450 h/ year for FOs and 600 h/year for the captains (LTC captains) and you will end up with a 43 K MAX GROSS figure for FOs which mean 17 K less from what it is advertised (also taxes and social insurance is on you which mean NET 28K / 43-15=28K) and 20-25 K less from what it is advertised for the Captains (around 75K gross).

AVION Express is ACMI company… you won’t fly 830 h/ year. Based on 830 h/ year the figures 100K and 60K are coming from. It’s not WIZZ nor a scheduled flag carrier.

You will be very lucky If you fly 500 h/year (20h/month X 5 months during the winter period and on average 57 h/ month during the summer season X 7 months). Most of my friends there they fly on average 400 h/ year.

60K and 100K is just a Hook !

Avion Express is an absolute “Maître” in presenting the zero for bonus and the garbage as present!

60 K and 100K…for sure … I can't stop laughing...