Originally Posted by pilotnojob08
Hi guys!

Anyone can help with Avion express Assessements?Airline assessment;

• Psychometric

• Cognitive

• Technical

• Interview

• FSTD

Where we can fine similiar tests. Anyone did already ?

NTR Pilot assessment

Thanks in Advance!
Hi pilotnojob08!

As stated by WhatShortage first email you will receive is a scandlearn link with the psychometric tests. I don't know if you applied for the are Lingus fist officer position, but the CUT -E I bought for that assessment was perfectly fine for the Avion Express test. I would highly recommend you to practice all the tests from pilotassesments.com except the tunnel and the multitasking with listening.

You will be told to follow the tests in order while in a teams session with an Avion Express manager with many other candidates. Of course they insist that the webcams must be on all the time. Once everybody is ready, mics muted and you will be told to start with the technical part. In my personal case was the ATPL theory which I studied with pilotassesments.com and fast-track atpl (the 500 need to know questions). More or less I would say is just enough. Time is given 40 mins for 60 questions I would say but can't remember well.

There are a ton of tests so, just breathe, take time and read carefully everything.

There are some comprehension tests including where you must read a text and ​select the correct option from those give. A personality test too, where you must chose if you agree or disagree with the statements give. They offer you to choose your native language. There are many maths exercises where 6 businesses were given with different benefits in different years and you must get the percentages, shares, etc

And pretty much that's all. After you pass this part, you will be given an email asking for a day that suits you for the interview with the company psychologist. Different type os questions will be asked regarding to your personality test, your CV, what you're actually doing, emergencies had and how you solved them, any problems with subjects, the worst part of the learning process, etc...

After the company psychologist, it arrives an email for the HR team interview.

After that it comes the SIM and if everything goes well, you're inn.

I hope to have helped you a bit with this process. I understand your point, there is no much information about it on the net. Don't hesitate to reply to the thread in case you need any more information.

I wish you the best of luck!!