PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MH370 - "new" news
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2022, 10:21
AreOut

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MickG0105
Then you'll have no difficulties either posting them or a link to them. The problem that you will run into is that there are none - apart from any other factor, the Federal Courts of Malaysia do not permit cameras in their courtrooms
I will have difficulties because it's been 8 years since I have last time seen them. You are right though maybe I mixed things and those pictures weren't from the court room but from the party convention or so but the point is that Shah was politically active and heavily opposed to the Malaysian regime.

Originally Posted by Eclan
How did he (and you) know his cousin never did that? Everyone does it, don't they? Well maybe not everyone. But the point is no one was out to imprison everyone in Malaysia who enjoyed engaging in that particular act. His cousin was being shunted out for political reasons not because anyone cared where he put it. The law says the charges were proved therefore he did it but no one was out to get Capt Shah. Let's be real here.

look, I don't know everything about my close cousins but I am quite sure they don't shag animals or other men

The key word in your statement is "IMO."

well, there is a reasonable assumption that it wasn't a coincidence, or you suggest there was another extraordinary thing that happened which made him do all of this

Correction: It's a crime there but not a sin for an atheist.
I meant it's a sin to accuse others of killing 200 innocent men without even knowing what was his intention.