PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MH370 - "new" news
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2022, 02:45
ferry pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a long thread. I looked back through it and don’t see anything that looks promising in
the way of answers to what happened. Nothing. It has been almost nine years and the mystery is still a mystery. No one has any idea what happened or why aside from guesses, theories and speculation. I can certainly understand why you see me as one more wingnut with a new one.

Someone somewhere has to know something. This disaster took place at the culmination of a series of events that drove an apparently normal, intelligent and logical man to commit suicide and mass murder. He was not an introvert. He was in fact, an open book with an online presence and plenty of friends.

I don’t see much about him or his final days on this thread, in spite of the fact he is the only
suspect. And if you don’t think he did it, where is the serious and in depth discussion of why he should be considered innocent. Where is the serious and in depth discussion about anything?

That is certainly no mystery to me. Trying to start one has generated no end of ridicule and scorn.
I came here believing there would be people with a real interest if finding out what happened and why. I want you to see what I see and tell me what you think. Maybe I am wrong, but tell me that after you look. What have you got to lose?