PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2022, 20:27
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 733driver
Some recently hired haven't stayed long, I'm told. Probably easier for them to leave than it is for many who have been at NJE a long time.
They have been captains with Emirates and suddenly got called back, I do understand. It is too tempting, the large jet, the money and the other goodies. But most have stayed with us, despite being recalled by the sandbox-companies: they want to have a life without jetlag and without getting raped by their rosters.

Originally Posted by 733driver
Does that sound like a great place to be for a long and rewarding career?
Yes. On a large jet you have cabin crew who usually make your life easier. You have a nice, large flightdeck, maybe a crew rest area. You will be warm in winter and stay cool in summer. If you are on a Phenom or on an XLS, you have to work harder. It is justified that they make money, since many of those colleagues will never ever get to taste the comfort of a large cabin jet. I have been on a large cabin jet since early in my career at NJE and I am still grateful for being lucky in this way. Making more than 200k a year is not bad. I don't mind if others make more. What's your problem? If you want more more money, bid for a small cabin jet.

Originally Posted by Less Hair
People seem to stay long I was told.
Yes, most people who join the company will stay until the end. Our package has improved dramatically since late 2020, so even those miserable people who are there for the money only, get their stash of cash.