PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MH370 - "new" news
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2022, 09:59
JustinHeywood

Received 30 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Pinky the pilot
Oh come on you lot!!No I do not, nor ever have, claimed to have any extra knowledge!
I will give all of you the benefit of the doubt and assume (and I'm taking a long bow) that your posts are not wind-ups.
But are you all really so thick that you cannot see the obvious?

Let us just assume then that the wreckage is found, the FDR recovered and it is found beyond any doubt, or even just possibly, that the whole event was a deliberate act by the PIC.

Cannot you hear the sounds of Lawyers salivating/sharpening their knives/ordering a new Mercedes etc etc etc?

Any Legal proceedings upon this matter would be drawn out for many many years........
Not to mention the Asian 'loss of face' culture.

So, JustinHeywood and others; Your opinions please? Oh, and minus the sarcasm merely due to an unfortunate typo on my part, if you please.
You want my opinion? But I’m not the one playing secret squirrel.

How do you know MH370 “will never be found” and who are the “certain authorities” you are referring to? Why don’t you come out and tell us?
Pinky, your post certainly hinted at some personal insight into what happened.

As far as I’m aware, NOBODY knows what happened that night on MH370. As far as I’m aware there is no actual evidence of conspiracy, although I’ve read a couple of laughable books trying to promote theories, based on pretty wild assumptions.