PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2022, 12:03
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EatMyShorts!
Even on planes with FAs/ISRs, the flight crew will usually help with wiping, hoovering, restocking, as soon as they have finished their post-flight duties... We are a team here, there is no door between the cockpit and the cabin/galley.
And thatīs all good and glorious. However, Iīve more than once come across cockpit crews that tend to be all so helpful with stuff behind the curtain, only to find themselves behind when the sh@t show begins. Iīm not impressed when the airplane is all shiny and ready and then you see a rushed briefing or a forgotten pre-flight checklist, because the attention was diverted somewhere else. In biz aviation thereīs a "get the job done" mentality - and itīs not always completely appreciated what the no 1 objective is. Anyways, I believe NJ is a well oiled machine and that you fellows are professional enough to have it straightened out the right way. In private operations (whether managed or not) itīs not always straight cut where the main focus should be. Finally, it seems that some pilots even enjoy cleaning and polishing the owners airplane - I donīt personally fall into that group - I donīt mind flying it though (and assuring that priority no 1 is secured!).