PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avion Express
Thread: Avion Express
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2022, 12:59
Madp1lot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by uberfly
It is the reality. They hire almost every single pilot making the application. Giving you a suggestion I am helping you to save your time. If you have that much time to prepare for their assessment I would definitely take my time to apply other airlines which would offer your better conditions and fair treatment. So please stop the nonsense and try not to rationalize your decisions to apply to such companies unless you have specific reason.
I really don't see any problem with what you're arguing mate. A Job is a Job. And some of us need more of a job once in a while, and every life and life experience is different from others. Don't frown upon something that is not yours to frown about in the first place. Do you work there? Are you unhappy there? If so, then resign and move on. If not, then I fail to see the purpose of your not constructive criticism.
You might be well sitted atm, but others maybe just need a way to get back on track and feed their families. Also, everyone is in a different position and has gone thru different things in life.
For me, atm, this outfit doesn't look that bad at all. Could be better, yes. But there's way worse out there.
Also, I'm applying to 4 different airlines atm, so don't think this is my only shot.
Difference is, I take all opportunities professionally and with respect. Interviews work both ways. If I won't be happy with the offer I have more options. But maybe, just maybe, this offer could be OK to me, right now, at this moment in my life.
That's my 5% contigency.
Happy landings.