PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 717 NJS - What's Going On?
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2022, 23:09
gordonfvckingramsay

Received 695 Likes on 191 Posts
Originally Posted by rodney rude
He's described by his "mates" at 34 sqn as a "weasel with short man syndrome". Pretty much sums up what I've concluded from reading this thread. RAAF 🥱[

I'm very tempted to play the man here and call 172 heavy a bunch of names, but I'll play the ball. Your quote is a load of ****. I was flying with him at 34 sqn on the F900. He was one of the boys and very well liked. Thats fact from a 1st party not some unsubstantiated friend of a friend.

As for all the RAAF bashing - I find it disgusting that a bunch of grubs on an anonymous forum, because of a few bad apples like every company has, can see fit to degrade an amazing outfit that punches way above it's weight and tarnishes the 99.7% who are wonderful people just doing their job..
Firstly, the ball you are playing happens to be the man. The culture that followed these individuals is appalling and only has a place in some Soviet era world. Some I speak to have witnessed operational errors by the people in question that would have had them stood down or fail a check, however they seem to get through unscathed. “Do as I say, not as I do, and don’t fvcking think or question me”, has also been witnessed.

Is there any wonder the people who have endured the (alleged) bullying, questionable fails recorded against their name, poorly handled investigations with pre-determined outcomes etc, etc, are pissed at these guys. Careers have been severely damaged, mental health, finances and relationships strained, and all because of a couple of individuals and their dogmatic beliefs. Maybe the rest of our armed forces are great people but that doesn’t help the guys and girls at NJS right now. People are leaving in unprecedented numbers and that exodus will continue until the regime changes, it seems it’s that simple.