PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas @ EINN
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2004, 23:12
Heilhaavir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beav you make me smile..........shows how much you know about the financial community and its well oiled system. You need to read between the lines, I used the term "privately owned companies" because that was an example that pertained to my ex employer.
Statements like <<Well first off AAWH is not privately owned. Nor was CGO. So not much was "paid for">> or again <<And then there are the company releases>> make me regret i never had you as a customer. First off how do you know AAWH never paid to have articles written "by them and about them" published in different magazines such as ATW (and many other more investor oriented papers). Secondly, and I really love that one, "company releases". Well Beav if you don't know how to read, that's exactly what they are, COMPANY releases, and they just reflect what the COMPANY wnats you to know.
I think I've lost enough time with you Beav. Believe what you want to believe. Definitely stay out of banking, you'll lose your shirt
Keep up the posts though, they're amusing. (Waiting to read your next post is a bit like waiting for the next Seinfeld)
Good luck to Atlas,
Pat