PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2022, 22:13
FOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gunner747400
Tug boat drivers and marine pilots are a profession that I would argue is at a similar profession level to us, get paid similar (more than the base of any FO in Australia, and most captains besides the red rat), and have this clause in their EBA. I don't see the ports going under because they can't turn a profit. You really do speak like a true manager, which I am guessing you are based on your continual distain towards improving workers conditions.

I'm not talking about woolies or maccas workers here.
So we’re not comparing ourselves against Tiger anymore, Virgin anymore, US Regional contract pilots anyone. We’re comparing ourselves against Tug Boat drivers…How much more ridiculous can this get.

And youI’ve fallen for the last line of puerile defence in focusing on me with idiotic speculation rather than the issue at hand.

I just don’t agree with a handful of you who are intent on diseasing the minds of some of our lesser experienced Pilots with your miserable outlooks on life. I’m not going to allow the handful be the loudest voices in the room; too much at stake, too much lost last time we (well some) listened to you.