PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2022, 01:30
LostontheLOC

Received 119 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by FOI
Ok, so by going through all your points one by one, I ascertain that you just want a lot more money without the inconvenience of the working for a living bit.

And it certainly isn’t me spreading misinformation. The only people I’m “not helping” are those like yourself that are intent on self destruction and bringing all of us down with your miserable outlooks on life.

If Qantas and your match box calculation theorem is correct and a left seat of one of their wide body aircraft in 16 years is feasible, then apply, pass their tests, join the queue and start the moaning process over there.
​​​​There's not much to the substance you're bring to this conversation.

The base money isn't too far off, but it is lower than a threshold I personally would accept, I would like a significant rewrite of the protections around lifestyle - Your assumption is wrong.

Majority of the points you made are factually incorrect, hence why myself and others have corrected your misinformation - original statement stands, stop spreading misinformation, you're not helping anyone.

"If you don't like it, leave" rhetoric seems to be your go to. I'd rather make this employer a better place to work for everyone.

The pilot base has shown quite strongly that they can survive hardship from the last EA through to covid and now the QF IR bullying, if that take the pilot base to vote no and go to PIA then so be it, but again FOI, I would caution your decision before you read the, ironically delayed document.