PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2022, 01:34
FOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lookleft
And that is the sort of logic that underpins this so called in principle agreement where the lack of a payrise is considered a good outcome. Unbelievable.

Most of the F/O's I fly with are either AFAP or ex-AFAP. In fact some of them prior to this document were some of the most supportive union pilots I have flown with. To paraphrase another historical figure "Its the lifestyle stoopid."
Lookleft, I just don’t think you understand how industrial relations work. Opportunity was lost and a tactical dice was rolled; now here’s the chance to make up for some lost ground. There’s no obligation of the company to meet us at where we think we should be through our lens of entitlement. It’s just business, and it appears to me the company has come along way in meeting us much closer to where we’d like to be through robust negotiation.

Members will come and go and opinions will fly everywhere, ops normal. I just want balance in assessment as it is so often the negative sentiment holders that are the noisiest in the room.

Last edited by FOI; 22nd Oct 2022 at 01:50.