PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2022, 01:24
FOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ManillaChillaDilla
FOI,

It would seem there have been several raw nerves exposed for you.

Abusing people because they express an opinion really does smack of desperation. Remember, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because you yell louder doesnt mean you are correct.

Perhaps wait for the road shows before you try to bludgeon your membership base with your diatribe regarding what we are worth. Your hard sell on this forum hasn't achieved much other than to highlight your identity.

Last time I looked you werent the moderator here. Lookleft really did nail it.

MCD
No yelling from me MCD, sorry you feel so oppressed and aggrieved.

Just because I can see the risk at play here with your reckless attempts to derail what has obviously been a long hard road to get here, doesn’t mean I have any personal investment as you allude to. I don’t know you, nor you me, probably best it stays that way.

I have reached my tolerance threshold regarding a noisy keyboard warrior minority advocating unjustified hatred and negativity when not armed with facts or reason. Hence I feel compelled to express my views to your contrary. That’s not abusing people, it is publicly calling you out for your attempts to derail this, which was largely going uncontested.

Last edited by FOI; 22nd Oct 2022 at 01:48.