PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2022, 23:10
SHVC

Received 96 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by FOI
MCD - you are simply lying. Not sure what your agenda is other than just blind hate for your employer which you seem to have turned into a sport due lack of any other interests.

You haven’t even been to a roadshow yet in order to come to any serious conclusions or ask any questions.

From what I’ve seen, this is was a good deal, turned into an excellent deal with last weeks 3% announcement. A multitude of lifestyle improvements (something that most on here can’t seem to define what they actually mean by the the term) and an immediate 12% pay rise with 18% over the life of the agreement. That’s before you consider the incremental increases in EFA / WDO / DTA / ODTA etc, 50% highline paid from sign-on to sign-off on multi day trips…. PLUS PLUS.

If you carry on like a petulant child with claims this is the worst deal you’ve ever seen, then you must be:
1. Ignorant,
2. Grinding a personal axe,
3. Incapable of ever being satisfied,
4. High, or
5. All of the above.

If we vote this down we look really stupid. Look around you, if you can’t see how good a deal this is given the state of the world, then you’re walking around blind with no cane.
All those extras you mention come at a penalty, highline they want flexibility so we have to check our rosters for a duty until a time that the company specified. May as well get rid of highline make it an extra reserve, whilst we are on reserves there will be 4 below 75hrs now and that extra half WDO for finishing after 23:00 before a day off does not benefit SY or ADL base with curfew so you will be signed off before 23:00. WDO increase who cares i would be happy if we removed that clause all together might actually stimulate some decent crew numbers. I could go on but I will not be convinced it’s a good deal because they offer what we really should be on with normal CPI increases over last 4yrs while giving more lifestyle conditions.