PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - too late SM LEE????
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2004, 20:07
Lee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chambudzi,

Quote:>>>However there is one aspect that has not come out on these forums yet and that is the fact that SM Lee has a very deep and personal dislike towards pilots in general stretching back to 1984. They are not 'graduates', a major problem for him.<<<

Yes, I agree with you. I remember reading it in The Straits Times way back in the 1980s when he was PM then and threathening the pilots about closing down SIA and starting a new airline and re-employing the ones who kow tow (bow down) to his majesty.

He made a remark that the pilots were only 'O' levels and many owned flats at Marine Vista.

Shows that he looks down on pilot's academic qualifications.

mk1eyeball,

Quote:>>>its just ridiculously embarassing for singaporeans to have to comprehend that their leaders resort to such childish analagies...broken bones...cracked heads...
i will sort this out....playground antics for 5 year olds !!!!!<<<

Yes, I agree with you. The silly SM is behaving worse than a 5-year old. No wonder, why many people are calling him "senile".
I can't imagine a Queen's Scholar, who holds a Law double-first from Cambridge Univerisity behaving like this! What a waste of taxpayers money to send him to Cambridge. Should have sent to Hell, for all I care.