PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - alcohol smell and smoking in the cockpit
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2004, 09:17
Hoverman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GoAround-Flaps15

The big Irish mob should do something fast when they read your post. What they should do is look at "my college", "we encounter about", "what anxious me", "without open" and "a tin of worms" then look to see what F/O they've hired whose first language isn't English, is probably German going by the syntax, phrasing and construction, and then get shot of him as soon as they possibly can.
Why would they want to employ someone who comes onto a public forum and slags off his company? If no F/O fits the description they know it's someone trying to cause trouble, possibly a journo.
Funny how your "college" Fmc_apprentice went very quiet when someone showed he was using two names to agree with himself damaging his company. Funny how he hasn't posted on the smoking topic since.
If you're genuinely employed by the big Irish mob naming your company on a public website would be bad at any time. When the press is whipping up fears about pilots under the influence of drink, it's disgusting. If you were sincere you could have asked for advice without naming your company.

This thread stinks of a put-up job to use Prune to cause trouble.
If you are genuinely employed by them, I hope they ID you kick you out.

Last edited by Hoverman; 7th Jan 2004 at 19:28.