PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recession, war and the airlines
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2022, 18:00
43Inches

Received 415 Likes on 229 Posts
Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
43 Inches

I'm with National - and THEY NEVER "talk you into low valley approaches". What an asinine comment.

It was not at Kandahar. That was back in 2013 and just like the pax world, SOPS get changed as result of blood spilled. Lots of history of pax aircraft being loaded wrongly, or SOPs weak leaving loading errors un checked. The load taken on board in 2013 was never going to work, and the load master training was not as rigorous as it is today.

Another Asinine comment. Thank you for telling us how do do our job. Not that I feel like engaging with an alarmist ignoramus like yourself, but every load is walked by the pilot with the loadmaster pre takeoff - its called "walking the load".
Sorry but is 'Asinine' the word of the day at your preschool? You sound like you are trying to sound intelligent but its coming across as just plain stupid. I'm obviously not aimings tricks of the trade at experienced pilots. Its for new players as I said earlier. Maybe you should work on improving your vocabulary on those long flights....

Ps you are not the only freight pilot in the world... although you make it sound like you are. And National are not the only contract operators. BTW I was refering to a procedure that was originally in place in Afghanistan, and was more related to Hercs.