PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Exodus Begins at QR?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2004, 00:22
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QATAR CAT FIGHT

Hello All

That was a very interesting - and very long - exchange of views between Homesick and Ayomide.

However, there is a very clear train of thought going on there, and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I can vouch for the 100% accuracy of the previous posts input by Homesick and Bang, even down to the very "precise" comments inferred about YB.

But, I have to come out and say one thing - and no offence is intended here - it's my personal viewpoint........

Ayomide - I cannot belive that you and your friends have been so sheltered and shielded from what really goes on at QR. To make statements like you did previously, claiming not to be aware of any of the wrong doings is a little bit beyond belief. You could not have been a member of the QR crew and fail to know of all the goings on in the company. It's a physical impossibility, and it's actually how the company and AAB thrive in a way - because of all the politics and (to use someone else's terminology) "brown-nosing" that exists. You have either been very naive or, as one of the previous posts suggests, didn't work at QR at all.

Anyway - I think subject now closed, or this will just go on for ever and ever, and there is too much of this about QR elsewhere on the forum.

Whatever your ambitions in life and if you wish to "return" to QR, I wish you the very best.

But, just take a little bit of notice if what Bang and Homesick have said, because what they have said is accurate. At least if you still decide to "return" to Doha, then you do so with the highest level of pre-information available to you.

Good luck,
A300Man