PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can Wigston survive the onslaught?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2022, 06:39
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
Jackonicko :-
winding up octogenarians who are stuck in the past? Not just a bonus, but an absolute necessity, perhaps?
An utter waste of time, I'm afraid. More years ago than I care to remember, I was told that it was my duty to refuse to obey all illegal orders, and to report them to a senior officer. Even as a callow youth I realised that this was never likely to be to my advantage, but a bullet to bite if it ever occurred. Mercifully it never did (to my knowledge), but it did happen to an RAF Group Captain. Quite rightly she refused, and as I had already predicted, she then paid the cost. She did her duty, Jackonicko!

Once again, I ask if CAS was ordered by his masters to carry out this illegal instruction, to stop recruiting white males into the RAF? If yes, it was his duty to refuse. If no, did he issue that order to a subordinate? If yes, he failed in his duty. If no, then who did? What did the CAS do as soon as he knew such an order had been issued? How come the SO involved felt obliged to resign, and why has no-one been charged with issuing an illegal order?

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark, even if that is not apparent to certain impressed journalists