PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Willing to leave RHS for LHS qatar/emirates
Old 15th Sep 2022, 11:34
nickler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by White Sausage
Well, I’m sorry you landed a crap job in a crap airline. I didn’t, I was lucky after more than 17 years in the ME. So my reality is great, I’m enjoying my new job, I have a great management and an awesome company culture. I fly less for the same money as in the ME, if I work more I’m making more than before. Again, sorry if that don’t fit your narrative.

I agree, LCC in Europe sucks, but nobody is forced to work there with a gun to their head. If you accept these ****ty t&c‘s then don’t complain afterwards but look for something better.

There are great jobs out there, you just have to find them…
Great jobs in Europe? Seriously?

90% of the jobs are LCC, other than that you can count on one hand or less the opportunities to get a DEC entry into a Legacy/Major. I am really curious to know How you can make a NET salary comparable to EK in Europe by working less. I spent 20 years in the ME most of those at EK and I relocated in the Old Continent getting into a LCC where I work as much as before for less than half the salary including different training allowances. You must have hit the jackpot.