PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network Aviation Mass Exodus
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2022, 13:19
TooManyPineapples

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by onezeroonethree
The issue isn’t the pay of the SO. It’s the low pay of the subsidiaries that someone else mentioned was a managers wet dream in a pilot over supply.

There has long been a rumour floating around that when NAA announced years ago that they’d get a320s some of their pilots went to management and offered to fly it on min wage or F100 pay just to fly something nicer and get airbus in their log book. Someone correct me if this is true or not. I have been advised their AL is paid at a Fokker rate?

I can tell you every mainline pilot I speak to is gunning for JQ and NAA to get the pay rises they deserve and F-off the group pay freeze bribe. The better they are paid the better off everyone else is, including mainline drivers.

Raise the bottom of the industry. Don’t bring down the top.

Reminds me of a VARA F100 driver who stated in 2019 before the pandemic was even a thing that “sometimes we gotta help management out and take a pay cut. We are already paid very well”……….
You’re wrong. No idea what idiots spoke about behind closed doors and there are some that probably would have offered to fly it for the same pay, who would even know now? But making up rumours is just way too much fun! Pay when on leave, however, is at the correct rate. Next rumour please…