PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France crew fighting
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2022, 16:52
Atlantic Explorer

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ATC Watcher
Indeed Flying Coyote, always the same good old basic French bashing coming back , which is now left on my the mods as it raises traffic (and revenue ). Was a bit different when the site was moderated by its founder, Danny , but we have to accept it is a commercial site now and endure this.,. That said, Mods, when I see posts like this one here :
It indicate clearly that the poster is not a Professional pilot and making a pure racist remark, which is not really acceptable in todays 'world.
Oh dear ATC, you’ve not done very well with that post have you?! Firstly, I am a Professional pilot and secondly, how on earth can you come up with that being a racist remark? I’ve actually spent a considerable time out there working in the industry hence my reference to the Congo. Nothing racist about a country having very poor standards and Professionalism both on and off the flight deck.

Maybe it’s time you frequented another forum if it’s really as bad as you say it is or go and grab another beer and chill!