PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2022, 17:40
jmvdb22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by funkydreadlocks
I haven’t heard anything yet. Getting anxious.
last year i got to the very last day and the Kura person told me in a debrief I missed it by 1 point on their scoring matrix. Biggest disappointment of my life.

been out of flying for 2 years now and this is the only company I’ve applied for.

I guess all we can do is wait and see.

edit: loving all the amazing insight from current crew working there. Thank you for giving us the good and the bad. Great way to remove the rose tint from our glasses
Yeah I'm just wondering if its them not inviting anyone yet or maybe not everyone at a time or if I just didn't make the cut. My impatient side wants to send them an email about this, but not sure if that would reflect badly on me 😂

Originally Posted by EatMyShorts!
Good luck to you all! I think that the good things outweigh the bad things in Netjets. Otherwise me and many others wouldn't have been here for 15, 20 or more years.
Thanks! I've heard stories on and off this forum and it indeed seems that most find it more positive than negative. Ofcourse every place to work has its downsides, but as long as it outweighs the negative (preferably by a bit) that's what you're looking for, and so far it seems to me NetJets has been able to provide that at least.