PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2022, 06:54
733driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hotspare16

some Fos are making more than long serving captains.
I guess, here indeed lies the downside to NJE - for so long, so many of the senior pilots have enjoyed this flying club to their benefit and well, no matter how good they have it, still find things to complain about.
Are you surprised that senior captains are complaining that some FOs are making more than them?

Let's see how you feel about this when you are that senior captain

And those same people who have been here more than five minutes have recently seen pilots of an entire fleet being fired, no matter how senior and with complete disregard fior the redundancy policy in force at the time. Thankfully that disgraceful act was eventually corrected
A few years earlier they got rid of all France and Belgium based Captains supposedly due to potentially high social security cost. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that most supporters of the then new union which still represents NJE pilots today were from those countries. I'm sure they were not trying to reduce the membership below 50% to avoid legal recognition of the union...

But yeah, us old-timers always find something to complain about no matter how good we have it.

I'm not bitter but perhaps disillusioned. Maybe more realistic than some of the posts on here which are only positive.

Last edited by 733driver; 23rd Aug 2022 at 07:31.