PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2022, 20:18
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi AntTonix,
regarding the tours, is almost always minimum rest between flights?
it depends on the time of year, really. Now, in summer, when the company is flying at or over its own capacity, we tend to have long days and then minimum rest. In winter, this is different, you'll see less of this, although you might still be on busy tours, because the company tries to concentrate its ground and SIM training outside the busy season. As consequence, there may be a lack of crew on the line in winter... Long story short: do we ALWAYS have minimum rest between duties? No. Do we have this often in summer? Absolutely yes. At least we are in hotels during tour and then 5 days OFF without anyone bothering us!
How probable would be for me to be assigned the Latitude if I'm successful?
Nobody can say this, really. You COULD try to voice your preference for certain fleets AFTER signing your contract, but I would NOT do it during the hiring process as it may not be received well ("picky"). Should one be assigned to the Phenom, at least the productivity bonus will be significantly higher than on the other fleets with APUs or even flight attendants! From what my colleagues on the Phenom tell me, it is a fun aircraft to fly, very agile, with modern avionics. Honestly, I would not think that a Phenom or an XLS would be a deal-breaker. Your time on it would be kind of limited, although fleet-changes are mostly done according to seniority. It won't be just a couple of years on an undesired fleet.

As was written by others: Netjets is not about the super big bucks (at least not yet) or super flashy aircraft. Netjets is about life-style, the choice to live in the place that YOU want to live at and the motivation to be flexible in your mind for all the changes of plans, for the better and for the worse. I have been with the company since 2004, still here, won't leave.