PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2022, 15:51
AntTonix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello EatMyShorts!

I am currently flying on the A320 on a low cost in Europe, for 4.5 years. Recently I progressed to Senior FO and have more than 2500h, but from time to time I find myself "bored" with always flying the same routes repeatedly and dealing with constant problems that arise with flying many passengers. I've talked with several colleagues who have flown private and all have good stories coming from it. Roster stability also seems pretty good in Netjets, as I am in a variable roster it's difficult to organise myself. Also I am getting closer to getting my command in my airline, but here it might involve a change of base, which wouldn't be ideal for me for family planning reasons. I feel these problems wouldn't occur in Netjets, and so I am considering applying for the job, but I wanted to ask you some questions, if you don't mind.

I've seen your posts in the previous thread and regarding the tours, is almost always minimum rest between flights? It's not the biggest problem for me, as I also have lots of those, but for now I get to come home, even if it is just to sleep and then back to work.
For this new opening they are hiring for 4 diffent aircraft. My preference would be the Latitude, and after that the CL350. I know you cannot choose the fleet you are assigned to, but when do you find out which fleet you've been assigned to? Only after signing the contract? I'm a bit of a tech geek, so I'd like to have all the bells and whistles, so for me the XLS would be a deal breaker, and probably the Phenom as it's too small. I don't want to sound picky but this would be a big change in my life, and it matters to me. How probable would be for me to be assigned the Latitude if I'm sucessful?

Sorry for the bother!

If anyone else wants to chime in please feel free to do so!