PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lauda Europe
Thread: Lauda Europe
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2022, 12:10
ihatemorningflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RUDice
Well, if you have this view already before getting a job, then cancel interview and leave that spot to someone else, who wants his logbook finally rolling..
No idea about cadets, but whenever I decide to leave, I can, permanent contract with all taxes paid. I doubt those 5k WZZ is exactly the same scheme.. They have 3 types of contracts, 5k could be that Swiss contract.
And by saying "work less" I mean DUTY TIME (spent in uniform) is not same BLOCK TIME! Yes, you may log 900 a year, or 90 a month, with around 140 duty hours same month. I used to have 200 duty hours per 100 block, as you noticed, it is 60 hour difference, or a week of 12 hours in the office. It is a HUGE difference. It is called productivity. And it is much higher than competitors, and that is due to short turnarounds, if you complain about that and rather go 1 hour standart, 5 bases with constant travels in between, go ahead, then tell me how terrible your life is!
Yes WIZZ is with swiss taxation, so thats why it is around 5000 €. Do you know how taxation works at Lauda? From 68k yearly what is avarage net you get?

I can agree with you about the advantage of short turnarounds and nice roster. At the and there is a huge difference how you fly that yearly 900h.