PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lauda Europe
Thread: Lauda Europe
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2022, 19:48
limahotel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Abra4
Hello,

So i did the assesment a few days ago, and i'll like to write a little feedback that may help you.
The assesment is pretty straightforward. You have 10 tasks to complete. You can select the desired task yourself (you don't have to make them in order.) pilotest.com is a great website to practice the CUT-E tests. There you can find all of them i had on the assesment. The hardest part for me was the deductive and inductive thinking. In the 10 tasks there is an ATPL (thecnical test) there you will find 30 questions, and you have 10 minutes to complete them. Mainly, POF, OPS, and i had some electricity questions as well. No charts and no calculations as you just have 10 minutes. I managed to answer all the 30 questions so it can be done in 10 mins. There is also a task where you have to record videos, where you answer HR questions. I had : Why ryan(i guess because it is the same process they did not change these questions), Why we should hire you, and what was the hardest part in your aviation career. Before every task you can practice, use that tool because for the first time some of the tasks can be hard.

Don't be afraid it really is not that hard. Good luck everyone.
Are you Airbus rated? How soon did you receive the invitation for the online assessment?