PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spyplane II : Will they never learn?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2002, 17:32
OzDude Fan Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

It is ozmates pontificating with liberal outrage like KFIS that should cause their own countrymen to hang their heads in shame if they are not already doing so in embarrasment. It is typical ignorance in the way governments operate that leads to the whingy, shock horror statements by naive antipodeans like KFIS.

Grow up and start living in the real world. For a sub-intelligent liberal you go on to admit that if you were a US citizen you would hang your head in shame. For what? It is stupid oiks like you that should be ashamed for preaching such drivel on this kind of forum. I suppose your government doesn't have an intelligence department and wouldn't take any opportunity to gather intelligence on other governments. Oh, I forgot, you are an awsralien and you don't need to spy on anyone and no one wants to spy on your nirvana.

Makes me ashamed to claim to be an Australian when we have eejits like KFIS opening their gobs and gushing with indignation at an iffy news story as though the Chinese wouldn't try the same thing.

[ 20 January 2002: Message edited by: Aunty Nellie ]</p>