PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New UK Trade Union for Pilot, Engineers & Cabin Crew
Old 25th Jul 2022, 18:24
jez d

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NAT Zulu
Dear me....we all love a good moan that the current offering underperforms, but are even quicker to try and tear down anyone who tries to do anything about it!!

Give 'em a chance for Gods sake! Remember - you ultimately get the representation you deserve.
Have you looked at the website, Nat Zulu? As I said before, I am not questioning their advocacy strengths and, in all sincerity, wish them the best of luck, but the website is distinctly amateurish and does not inspire confidence. Tag lines such as 'uniquely different' need to be defined if they are to have any meaning. Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and poor punctuation (which are, unfortunately, prevalent), create an image of a rushed exercise, as does listing inaccessible ethics guides and codes of conduct. I genuinely hope they take the website down, get some professional assistance and re-launch with something that will put the fear into the competition.