PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deterioration of KAL Contract
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2022, 23:14
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blazedsign
First of all, the salary for local isnt going to increase that much. Only based in basic salary. U dont even know what they have got in details. Secondly, they had not needed to higher expats in decade but they have kept it because they want to take advantage of expats. And here we are, we r in this kinda era.. i wonder how long u have worked for the company but u should know things objectively before u complain. Me also an expat, all over the world has same issue for last 3 years and many of my colleague has been in even worse condition than what u r saying here now. U had chose to be an expat then u should be ready to take those ****s. Meanwhile KE is still looking rational and objective. Korea never fallen to situation of lacking of pilots. They utilized expats because it is easy to control and sack.. that’s it. And that is the expat’s life... If you don’t like just go to ME for permanent contract. To me i do still love to go to KE.. contract isnt everything in that country. If u have lived there and know how it works. If u really think it is not right, go and do legal action, very solid in Korea. Otherwise stop whinging.

so basically you are saying as an expat i should take anything the company does to me and accept it and be grateful.

With people like you in the expat pilot community now, i can’t wait ti retire