PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best and worst orders I have known
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2022, 22:16
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
Ops Briefing by the Special Agent in Charge of my Office in Subic Bay the Philippines

"Special Agent Sasless is tasked to perform an Undercover Drug Operation, posing as an drunken Enlisted Seaman on shore leave, and shall conduct a surveillance inside Marilyn's II Bar and Massage Parlor in Lower Kalaklan, Olongapo RP.

Such places were known by WestPac Sailors as" Steam Job and Blow Bath Parlors".

I was tasked to confirm reports of illicit drug dealing inside the establishment and to attempt to purchase illegal drugs and identify the seller and attempt to make further purchases in larger quantities as possible.

S/A Sasless, for the record protested he did not have any desire to perform that assignment.

The S/A In Charge said....."You shall do as you have been told!".

S/A Sasless, bowed his head in surrender and proceeded to do his Duty for God and Country.

Lordy....if the US Taxpayers knew what their money was spent on!

As that covert operation involved special techniques and procedures....I am not allowed to provide any details of what those were.

I am not making this up......it was a hard task...but I did my best to rise to the occasion and after a week....we conducted a drug raid and scored a few ounces of Pot.

The sacrifices one makes for his Country.

Last edited by SASless; 2nd Jul 2022 at 14:04.