PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flexjet Europe starts up
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2022, 10:26
191sos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Oblivion67
Guys can I please bump this thread as it seems FJ are now actively recruiting.

If anybody has ANY info I would appreciate it but specifically I am interested in the following…

1) how do bases and rosters work? As in if based in Manchester do you start a week long rotation from there and be back after a week or whatever? I know that there is a large element Flexibility (pardon the intentional pun) involved but just looking for a rough idea!
2) I am currently left seat and although happy to move to the right, any inclination regarding upgrade would be helpful. Hey sure don’t we all love a good game of musical chairs now and then 😄
3) anybody have an inside scoop regarding assessment and selection? Not the sharpest box in the tool myself but I got this far so what’s to say I can’t fool em again.
3) Lastly, the root of all evil, anyone have any idea of how many fun coopons one could expect each or any month?

Thanks and stay Safe
1) The rotation is either 6 days on/ 5 days off or 5/4, not sure. You would fly out of Manchester the first day (airlining) and end up back there in the afternoon/evening of the last day.
2) Sorry, no idea.
3) It was (is?) a phone interview first, focused on who you are and why you want to join, maybe some customer service oriented questions. A friendly chat. Then a one day assessment, with a face to face interview and the sim. It's more about them understanding if you would fit in and be able to cope with the daily operation. TAAT and WWYD questions, and a few technical as well.
4) Someone had posted a table with the salaries a couple of years ago (it was removed later) and it was pretty good but I don't remember the exact figures now. Sorry.