PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ELECTION TIME
Thread: ELECTION TIME
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2022, 13:18
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
43nches should be a real estate agent. I want to buy into one of his suburbs where all facilities are within easy walking distance and house prices are way less than 500K.

Then I want a job where I can use public transport or a bicycle every day to get to work rain or shine.

My wife will want a tiny electrocar to take all our kids to school and after school activities as well as for her job. Miraculously the car will fit all the junk kids have these days.

Everything will be powered by a teensy solar cell on the roof of our sustainable house which is made out of recycled election posters. When the sun doesnt shine a tiny windmill does the same.

On weekends we will gather with our neighbors at the community vegetable garden to watch reruns of :"The Sound of Music".

I have nothing against an electric lifestyle, I am fighting to ensure that the poor, aged and infirm don't freeze to death while you lot are fiddling with our energy supplies.

To put it another way, the Canberra &*^%ers couldn't even get the NBN right, its still &*^%ed.......and you want to let them loose on energy infrastructure????????