PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ELECTION TIME
Thread: ELECTION TIME
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2022, 08:23
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aroa
“We’ll be lucky if we get no attention at all.” !
Aren’t we lucky then . Because that’s exactly what we’ll get.

Someone is already in the ALP document vault trying to find Labor’s last ****e ,,sorry ‘White Paper’ which had SFA in relation to GA. May or may not be regurgitated.
Kiss goodbye to anything good that may have come out of Sen Susan’s material.

Might have to spent my declining years in quiet enjoyment with an electric motor sailplane….
Aw shucks …can’t recharge it … no power today. Or tomorrow Calm and overcast. Bugger.
The pathetic ‘****e paper’ was something Albo was very proud of when it was delivered. In reality is just another glossy feel good document that is only useful for starting BBQ’s or for placing in the bottom of your cats litter tray. It did nothing for GA, aviation, or the space race! On a seperate note, it would’ve been nice to see Rex Patrick win a senate ticket again or even see Xenophon return to the senate, but it was not meant to be. The Greens/Teales/Impotent Labor will only want to snuff out GA due to its drastic impact on our precious environment. I mean, with just a handful of GA aircraft left, the guvmint will need to save our future. I mean, it’s not as if India, China, Indonesia and the USA are causing global pollution.