PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Massive Delays ?
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2003, 00:41
Mahaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What will management tell...

"I am amazed that there seems to be a belief that management are thinking about explaining anything. They don't seem to be thinking that far ahead to me. The 'head in the sand' philosophy seems to apply as much now as ever. When delays come, as they are and will, they only need to satisfy the airlines, the gov't and especially the travelling public at times don't seem to know we even exist. 'Head in the sand'? you need look no further than the fact that NAVCANADA is picking up NATS atco's at an alarming rate and nothing is being done about it, especially at EGCC/MACC, in order to justify that statement. There is a belief that the unit may become untenable if the exodus continues without the ability to replenish. Believe me? nor do the managers.
Why are we as, what I consider us to be (unit differences put aside), some of the most valuable assets this country (before you say it...including Scotland,etc) has consistently treated like an expendable idiotic and second class workforce by a management which should have a greater economic value of what our input to our economies are. As posted 2 yrs ago, "Divided we fall"